[R] mild and extreme outliers in boxplot

Rnewbie xuancj at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 11:07:44 CEST 2009

Hi Ottorino,

Nevermind. I'm not in a position to require answers. As I said, I appreciate
any help and that people would spend time reading my post.

I didn't intend to elicit debates over my post, but again I thank all for
offering help. I need some time to digest the information before making
further posts.

best wishes to all,
jimmy