[R] R CMD BATCH question under Ubuntu 9.04

Cedrick W. Johnson cedrick at cedrickjohnson.com
Tue Aug 18 21:15:56 CEST 2009

Did you try just running 'R CMD BATCH test.R' from within the /var/www
directory?

or if you're calling from a php script, perhaps something funky is going
on with what it's interpreting as directories? I've seen some weird
stuff happen where scripts will take web_home (/var/www) and do
something like "/var/www/var/www/myfile".

hth,
cj