[R] ggplot and RExcel

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 18:59:59 CEST 2009

 Hi Elaine:
 I developed an application that includes MS Access,RExcel
 and R. It is all automated, RExcel conects to MS Access in
 the background and imports custom data, after performing
 some calculations, RExcel sends the data to R to perform
 further calculations and then R returns the final product to
 RExcel. All of this is done without seeing MS Access and R.
 It works really nice but it is a bit challenging. The key is
 to select your data through VBA so one doesn't have to click
 and paste manually. Good luck

 Felipe D. Carrillo
 Supervisory Fishery Biologist
 Department of the Interior