[R] How to plot 3-D surface graph from lmer mixed models?

willow1980 jianghua.liu at shef.ac.uk
Sat Aug 15 15:51:59 CEST 2009

Hi, First of all, I thank Professor Murdoch and Dr Sarkar for providing
important information. Now, this problem has been basically solved. The
package "akima" helps to fultil the objective originally resorting to
"expand.grid". Now, I can use contour or perspective 3-D plot. Hopefully,
this experience can do some help to other users with similar problems.
However, I am still trying to use the method suggested by Dr Sarkar, since I
think wireframe or levelplot may produce more beautiful pictures.
Thank you again!
Cheers!