[R] Using bold font with bquote

Jonathan R. Blaufuss blaufusj at carleton.edu
Wed Aug 12 20:24:37 CEST 2009

Scott,
  Your suggestion works great for changing the numbers to bold font, but is it possible to change the sigma symbol and the equals sign to bold font as well? I've poked around ?plotmath and am I right in saying that there is a different method for controlling symbol fonts?

Thank you for your help,

Jonathan