[R] Produce single line graph title composed of text and computed values.

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Mon Aug 10 17:35:31 CEST 2009

R 2.81
Windows XP

I am trying to produce a title that combines:
text, a computed value, text,  a computed value

The title contains everything I want, but each element of the title is on a separate line, i.e. my title is five lines long. Is there anyway I can force the entire title to be on the same line? The problem is not the length of the title; it is short enough to fit on a shingle line.

My R code follows:

title(c(text,"Corr=",round(corrln$estimate,2),"p=",round(corrln$p.value,2)))

Thanks,
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for th...{{dropped:6}}