[R] Repeatable, But Time Varying R GUI Crash

Ben Madin ben at remoteinformation.com.au
Fri Aug 7 17:38:05 CEST 2009

G'day all,

running the script in : [R.app GUI 1.28 (5399) i386-apple-darwin9.6.0]

R version 2.9.0 (2009-04-17)   i386-apple-darwin9.6.0

locale:
en_AU.UTF-8/en_AU.UTF-8/C/C/en_AU.UTF-8/en_AU.UTF-8

attached base packages:

returned :

  junk = 1 mjunk = -1 sum = 0 i = 522
  junk = 1 mjunk = -1 sum = 0 i = 523
  junk = 1 mjunk = -1 sum = 0 i = 524
  junk = 1 mjunk = -1 sum = 0 i = 525
Error in mjunk[3, 30] : object of type 'closure' is not subsettable

Running it in the terminal returned:

  junk = 1 mjunk = -1 sum = 0 i = 954
  junk = 1 mjunk = -1 sum = 0 i = 955
  junk = 1 mjunk = -1 sum = 0 i = 956
  junk = 1 mjunk = -1 sum = 0 i = 957
  junk = 1 mjunk = -1 sum = 0 i = 958
Error in junk[1, 5] : object of type 'closure' is not subsettable

I don't know if this helps you at all...

cheers

Ben

--

Ben Madin