[R] sweave and R. Searching for a document that will get me started

Renaud Lancelot renaud.lancelot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:50:41 CEST 2009

Sweave was designed to embed R code within LaTeX documents. You REALLY
need to learn a bit of LaTeX before using Sweave. There are many
available documents on the Internet, e.g.:
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/beginlatex/
http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/lshort/

2009/8/7 John Sorkin <jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu>:
> windows XP
> R 2.8.1
>
> I would like to learn to use Sweave with R. I have no experience using Latex. I have looked at the sweave manual (http://www.statistik.lmu.de/~leisch/Sweave/Sweave-manual.pdf) and have found it difficult to understand, probably because I don't know Latex. Can someone recommend a document that will get me started with Sweave?
> Thanks
> John
>
> Confidentiality Statement:
> This email message, including any attachments, is for th...{{dropped:6}}

Renaud Lancelot
EDEN Project, coordinator
http://www.eden-fp6project.net/
<< EDEN International Conference, Montpellier,  10-12 May 2010 >>
<<   http://international-conference2010.eden-fp6project.net/  >>

UMR CIRAD-INRA "Contrôle des maladies animales exotiques et émergentes"
Joint research unit "Control of emerging and exotic animal diseases"

CIRAD, Campus International de Baillarguet TA A-DIR / B
F34398 Montpellier
http://www.cirad.fr  http://bluetongue.cirad.fr/

Tel.  +33 4 67 59 37 17  -  Fax  +33 4 67 59 37 95
Secr. +33 4 67 59 37 37  - Cell. +33 6 77 52 08 69