[R] solving system of equations involving non-linearities

Werner W. pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 7 08:43:09 CEST 2009

Many thanks, BBsolve works like a charm.

First I thought I should use the squares of the equations because BBsolve
would use some minimization objective function anyway but it actually only
works if I don't use the squared equations. I'll check the documentation if
I find something about the objective.

Thanks for the help,
  Werner