[R] for loop

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 20:46:39 CEST 2009

You followed only the ones you thought were important, but failed...
a) to reduce the problem to a reproducible form (and gave no evidence
of even trying to do so.) and failed ...
b) to read the helpful reply you got from Jim, which I suspect
contained the answer, and now ...
c) persist in thinking you actually followed the guidelines.

furrfu
--
DW