[R] Starting NONMEM (nmfe6) from R

Scott Sherrill-Mix shescott at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 5 17:40:36 CEST 2009

I believe R does system calls from its current working directory
(getwd() will tell you where that is). This may not be the same
directory you designed your .bat for. What if you use the full path
for your files in the batch file? e.g.
call K:\nmvi\nmfe6 "K:\nmvi\path\control.txt" "K:\nmvi\path\output.txt"
Alternatively, you could make sure R is working in the right directory. e.g.
setwd('K:\nmvi')

Scott

Scott Sherrill-Mix
Department of Microbiology