[R] for loop

waltzmiester cwalte03 at shepherd.edu
Wed Aug 5 17:37:41 CEST 2009

I am trying to get the function "Models" to work each time there is an
instance of k. This code will stop after the first model is complete. I need
it to come back and pass the next value of c into the "Initial.State"
function. any ideas?

col<-c(23:28)

#Setup
for(k in col){
Initial.State(Response=zample[,c(k,29)],
Explanatory=zample[,variable_columns],
IndependentResponse=population[,c(k,29)],
IndependentExplanatory=population[,variable_columns])

#Modeling
Models(GLM=T, GAM=T, RF=T, GBM=T, TSS=T, KeepPredIndependent=T)
}

-Chris