[R] R Excel

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed Aug 5 13:21:13 CEST 2009

      Have you looked at Heiberger and Neuwirth (2009) R Through Excel:
A Spreadsheet Interface for Statistics, Data Analysis, and Graphics
(Springer)?

      Both Amazon and the Springer web site say it's not yet available.
However, the Springer booth at the Joint Statistical Meetings was
selling copies Monday and maybe Tuesday until they ran out.  I believe
that both Amazon and Springer would take your order and ship fairly soon.

      If this does not solve your problem I suggest you write directly
to Heiberger or Neuwirth.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves