[R] R GUI page on the wiki (was: Re: .... running JGR on a Linux/SuSE system)

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:45:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've started the process of moving the page R gui page [1] to the R wiki
[2].

The idea is that instead of being Philippe Grosjean's burden to update
the static page, it becomes a collaborative exercize. So that it can be
more up to date and can also contain things as use case, feature
comparison, ....

Can I suggest that you create a page about rkward here:
http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=guis:guis:rkward
and ess here:
http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=guis:guis:ess

Romain