[R] Random Sample with Unique function

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Apr 28 14:33:22 CEST 2009

In order to use stratified sampling, either try to implement it yourself
or use the "sampling" package and its function strata() as in:

s1 <- strata(cc, stratanames="ID", size=rep(1, 20), method="srswr")

then you will get 1 observation for each ID. Note that it is not
important to use "with replacement" in your case, since you only sample
1 obervation for each stratum.

Uwe Ligges