[R] problem dowloading

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Apr 28 13:54:47 CEST 2009

Thanks for the report.

There have been some problems with the WIndows binary package building
process that have been fixed since yesterday. Everything except
FactoMineR works again (I hope), a corrected version of the FactoMineR
binary will appear on CRAN master within a few hours. That one slipped
through when I looked what needed to be recompiled in a hurry yesterday.

Best,
Uwe Ligges