[R] Mathematical label in a plot with a percent sign

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Tue Apr 28 12:37:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to produce a plot with an xlabel that reads (x >= 5%) with
the >= turned into the correct epression.  I can do this up to the
percentage sign by specifiing xlab=expression(x>=5).  Whatever I do to
include the % sign as well doesn't seem to work.

xlab=bquote(x>=5.("%")) almost works but includes brackets.

Anyonw know how to solve this one

Dan

PS I am running R 2.9.0

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}