[R] problem with symbol function

Joshua Wiley jwile004 at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 28 01:38:23 CEST 2009

My apologies; I did not use exactly his code. I usually plot directly to postscript files. Since when I manipulated the lty argument, I got the expected results (via postscript), everything seemed in order. It never occurred to me that postscript would not give me the same view. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Joshua Wiley