[R] Multiple Imputation in mice/norm

ToddPW toddpwhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 23:11:07 CEST 2009

I'm trying to use either mice or norm to perform multiple imputation to fill
in some missing values in my data.  The data has some missing values because
of a chemical detection limit (so they are left censored).  I'd like to use
MI because I have several variables that are highly correlated.  In SAS's
proc MI, there is an option with which you can limit the imputed values that
are returned to some range of specified values.  Is there a way to limit the
values in mice?  If not, is there another MI tool in R that will allow me to
specify a range of acceptable values for my imputed data?

Thanks for the help,
Todd