[R] surface interpolating 3d

Kingsford Jones kingsfordjones at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:58:54 CEST 2009

There are a variety of interplation tools to choose from (kriging,
splines, inverse-distance-weighting, ...), and a variety of ways to do
each of these in R.

For example, have a look at the help page and examples for krige in
package gstat, krige.conv in geoR, or Krig in package fields.

hth,
Kingsford Jones