[R] Problems with old version of R

Dimitri Liakhovitski ld7631 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:18:17 CEST 2009

You don't have to uninstall the old version. Just install the new version.
What I do then - I manually copy (in Windows Explorer) all the
packages from the folder library that is under your old R version into
the folder library under the new R version. And then I open the new R
version and run update packages.
Dimitri