[R] joined R-today

Simon Pickett simon.pickett at bto.org
Tue Apr 21 10:48:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

Check out the FAQ on the home page about installing packages.

You need to
1. Install the package from a local mirror, you can do this from the drop
down menu ("Install packages")
2. then call the package using "library(name of the package)"

It helps to know where your R library directory is on your computer.

HTH Simon.