[R] factanal error

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Apr 21 02:57:44 CEST 2009

Dear william,

There must be at least one perfect collinearity (within the numerical
accuracy of the computation) among the variables in mydataN; this is not
surprising given that there are apparently 923 variables for 982
observations. Do you really want to do an exploratory factor analysis for
923 variables?

John

On