[R] Re : PCA and automatic determination of the number of components

Stéphane Dray dray at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Apr 20 19:08:32 CEST 2009

ade4 has the 'testdim' function which implements a recent method for
estimating the number of dimension for PCA on correlation matrix. Paper
describing the approach is available at
http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/members/dray/articles/SD805.php

--
Stéphane DRAY (dray at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr )
Laboratoire BBE-CNRS-UMR-5558, Univ. C. Bernard - Lyon I