[R] Presenting R Results in Webpages

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 19:36:41 CEST 2009

I apologize in advance that this question is not specific to R, but I thought some R users may be using this in their work process flow.

I would like to be able to have a tool (prefer "scriptable") that will take two images and some pre-written text and put it on an simple webpage.

That is, it would look something like the following:

|                    Title                    |
|  |--------|  |--------|     Some basic txt  |
|  | Image1 |  | Image2 |     ...             |

R comes in because I have R scripts creating the images I would like to import.  There will be 14-18 pages of these type of slides, but the key is we will be producing these over and over.  I tried doing something like this in PowerPoint, but not impressed with the linking capability or Macros.

Thanks for any feedback and again appologize that this is not exactly a specific R question.