[R] savePlot error when type = "eps" or "wmf"

jimdare jamesdare26 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:22:13 CEST 2009

Hello,

When I use savePlot(filename="xy",type="eps") or
savePlot(filename="xy",type="wmf")  , I get the following error:

Error in grid.Call("L_textBounds", as.graphicsAnnot(x$label), x$x, x$y,  :
  Polygon edge not found (zero-width or zero-height?)

This doesn't occur when I change the type to "jpeg" or "bmp".  Can anyone
explain what is going on and how I can fix it?  Your help is much
appreciated,

James