[R] Interaction of a dynamic number of factors

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:20:04 CEST 2009

Try this:

> ftable(CO2[1:3])
                  Treatment nonchilled chilled
Plant Type
Qn1   Quebec                         7       0
      Mississippi                    0       0
Qn2   Quebec                         7       0
      Mississippi                    0       0
Qn3   Quebec                         7       0
      Mississippi                    0       0
Qc1   Quebec                         0       7
      Mississippi                    0       0
Qc3   Quebec                         0       7
      Mississippi                    0       0
Qc2   Quebec                         0       7
      Mississippi                    0       0
Mn3   Quebec                         0       0
      Mississippi                    7       0
Mn2   Quebec                         0       0
      Mississippi                    7       0
Mn1   Quebec                         0       0
      Mississippi                    7       0
Mc2   Quebec                         0       0
      Mississippi                    0       7
Mc3   Quebec                         0       0
      Mississippi                    0       7
Mc1   Quebec                         0       0
      Mississippi                    0       7