[R] Cross-platforms solution to export R graphs

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:37:55 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Philippe Grosjean
<phgrosjean at sciviews.org> wrote:
> The page is at:
> http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=tips:graphics-misc:export.

The article suggests to use Inksacpe for PDF -> SVG conversion.
I've recently experimented this, but it seems that the graph loses
quality in the way. The resulting SVG seems pixelised and doesn't look
very well when zoomed. I searched within Inkscape, but found no
relevant options (only the resolution for export).
Would there be options to look out for in Inkscape (such as antialias,
or else)?
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?