[R] contourplot label color

bruno joly bruno.joly at meteo.fr
Mon Apr 6 18:00:02 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I am new to the list.
My problem is to change the color of the label in a contour plot. The
plot is quite dark and I'd like to have the line and label white, it
works for the line with a simple "col", but for the labels I need to
pass throught a panel call and :

 > contourplot(Prob ~ D.CSW *
D.CS,data=grid,region=TRUE,col="white",panel=function(x,y,z,...){panel.contourplot(...,labels=list(col="white"),...)})

give me the answer "the argument 'label' may correspond to other
variables" (I translate the error message from my  french version)

Thanks in advance for any help

--
 Bruno JOLY

 Météo-France