[R] Function?

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Thu Apr 2 19:49:30 CEST 2009

Would your blood still circulate if you take
off your heart?

That is, the answer is, "No, that's where the
work is done in the function."  If you want to
understand the computations that function is
doing, then you need to examine the C code
that it is calling.

Patrick Burns
patrick at burns-stat.com
+44 (0)20 8525 0696
http://www.burns-stat.com
(home of "The R Inferno" and "A Guide for the Unwilling S User")