[R] help with ggplot2 -- ggpoint function missing?

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Thu Apr 2 18:39:17 CEST 2009

I tried the example in ggplot as well and rec'd the same error message.

ggpoint is not found in the ggplot2 library.

Steve Friedman Ph. D.
Spatial Statistical Analyst
Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park
950 N Krome Ave (3rd Floor)
Homestead, Florida 33034

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Office (305) 224 - 4282
Fax     (305) 224 - 4147

             Felipe Carrillo
             <mazatlanmexico at y
             ahoo.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  r-help at r-project.org, haettulegur
             r-help-bounces at r-         <haettulegur at gmail.com>
             project.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/02/2009 07:20          Re: [R] help with ggplot2 --
             AM MST                    ggpoint function missing?

             Please respond to
             mazatlanmexico at ya
                  hoo.com

Did you load the package after installing it?
install.packages("ggplot2")
library(ggplot2)

Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist