[R] SNOW: Error in socketSelect(socklist) : not a socket connection

Ubuntu Diego ubuntu.diego at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:04:28 CEST 2009

I'm trying to use snow in my dual-core (hopefully later this is going to
run in a cluster). So, at this moment I create a cluster using SOCK
connection (MPI in the future). However when I try to use
clusterApplyLB I got "Error in socketSelect(socklist) : not a socket
connection". Any ideas ? Do you know if that is going to be an isuue too
when I swith from SOCK to MPI ?

Sample code is attached.

Thanks.