[R] ggplot 2 - editing in the "panel_1_1" viewport

rmailbox at justemail.net rmailbox at justemail.net
Mon Sep 29 20:14:40 CEST 2008

Not an answer, but, I hope, more of an almost-the-same question...

I want to divide up the text grobs for the key labels into two
different (text) grobs (each) and put them back into the space occupied
by the original text grob. I've worked with grobs enough to think this
should be easy, but I just cannot figure out how to identify the
specific text grobs to replace on an arbitrary graph from the output of
grid.ls(viewports = TRUE).

Thanks,
Eric