[R] Script for dose proportionality assessment using power model and confidence interval criteria

Jean-Louis Abitbol jlabitbol at trophos.com
Mon Sep 29 15:55:35 CEST 2008

Dear R-Helpers

Has anyone written a script for the dose proportionality assessement
using the power model and the confidence interval criteria as described
in

- Gough at al. Assessment of dose proportionality: report from the
statisticians in the pharmaceutical industry in Drug Information
Journal,1995,     29:1039-1048 and/or
- Smith et al. Confidence interval criteria for assessment of dose
proportionality in Pharmaceutical Research, 2000, 20:1278-1283

As an aside, and before tweaking the source of function NCAanalyze in
the bear package, I wonder if anyone has a function for doing non
compartimental PK analysis by subject on a dataframe with subject, time
and concentration variates.

Thanks in advance for sharing and helping me not re-invent the wheel
(which might be square given my R skills).

Best wishes, Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis Abitbol, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Trophos SA, Parc scientifique de Luminy, Case 931
Luminy Biotech Entreprises
13288 Marseille Cedex 9 France
Email: jlabitbol at trophos.com ---- Backup Email: abitbol at sent.com
Cellular: (33) (0)6 24 47 59 34
Direct Line: (33) (0)4 91 82 82 73-Switchboard: (33) (0)4 91 82 82 82
Fax: (33) (0)4 91 82 82 89