[R] Installing DSE package.

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 21:50:38 CEST 2008

If you look at the download page, or the index, or the online help
for dse, they all point out that dse is a bundle containing several
packages, none named "dse". Have you tried
library(dse1)
and
library(dse2)

If you have, and that does not work, please send the information
requested in the posting guide.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee