[R] bar and line plot

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 20:07:47 CEST 2008

Hi Jim:
Thanks for your suggestion from the plotrix package. That's exactly what I was looking for, however, I can't see the dates along the X axis and neither the temp line (I only see the thicks). Is there a way to actually plot the temp line? I have been using the ggplot2 package and I am able to do a barplot for my NumEggs(max value is 14) but I can't plot the temp data because the scales are way different (the max value is around 55-60). I guess I could try to plot the temp separately and put the graphs side by side. Thanks Jim.