[R] OHLC Plot with EMA in it

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 05:21:48 CEST 2008

Using quantmod and TTR (for EMA, as well as many, many more technical tools):

library(quantmod)

# get some data
getSymbols("QQQQ")

barChart(QQQQ)
addEMA()

Lots of examples at:

http://www.quantmod.com http://www.quantmod.com
---and---
http://www.quantmod.com/examples/charting/
http://www.quantmod.com/examples/charting/

Do like Dirk suggests and find your way to R-Sig-Finance.

Enjoy!
Jeff