[R] Two overlaid density plots - Does order matter?

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 18:22:31 CEST 2008

this is not reproducible, but this may be the answer--  R graphic
devices are like a pen and paper when you plot something it is there
on the piece of paper then when you plot something else on top of that
then if there are any points that intersect with the first plot then
they will be plotted on top of the points from the old graph

plot(1,1)
plot(1,1, col="blue")