[R] print.data.frame : row.name = FALSE not having intended effect

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 04:33:57 CEST 2008

Thanks Dirk,

One more question, then... I looked at the link, but haven't tried all
the steps, but I am worried that the original listings in

/etc/apt/sources.list

will mask the version of r-base-dev I want to install... How do I make
sure to point it at the right repository (sorry for asking Ubuntu
questions on the R list, but actually, right now, it looks like
ubuntuforums is having website issues...)

thanks,
Matt

--
It is from the wellspring of our despair and the places that we are
broken that we come to repair the world.