[R] print.data.frame : row.name = FALSE not having intended effect

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 03:55:41 CEST 2008

Never mind -- the answer is buried in my own question... I was looking
at documentation for version 2.7.2, and when I looked at the one for
2.6.2, I see the row.names option isn't in that release.

Any suggestions on how I can code around that in 2.6.2, so I don't
have to upgrade to 2.7.2 just yet?

Thanks,
Matt