[R] propensity score adjustment using R

ran2 bunny at lautloscrew.com
Thu Sep 18 18:32:24 CEST 2008

Frank E Harrell Jr wrote:

> That is a high variance procedure as compared with covariate adjustment
> using the propensity score, or stratification.
>
> Frank Harrell

Yes, I guess the foo$fitted.values was the syntax i missed. I know this
method is not optimal and that it yields high variance. For the moment i am
just trying to get the idea of the IPW weighting process, it not about real
application yet. By the way I read that the double robustness is backing the
method up again...

Meanwhile i considered the USPS package. Do you think this would be the
right package for my basic approach ?