[R] for-loop for opening a series of files

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 06:25:53 CEST 2008

Hi, you may use list.files('dir-of-your-files', ...) to get the paths
of all the files, and use file.info() to get the date attribute, then
order them by date, and finally in a loop

for(i in paths-of-your-files){
open.ncdf(i, ...)
}

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086