[R] Inserting new values in the place of NULL

Rajasekaramya ramya.victory at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 17:16:12 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I have a dataframe D.F1

>dim (D.F1)
14351 9
This dataframe has values and for some 1000 rows it holds NULL values.I hace
found the missing values for about 500 and have those in another dataframe
D.F.sub.2

>dim(D.F.sub.2)
500 9
as dataframe is a subset of D.F1 the coulmn 1 in D.F.sub.2 is a subset of
D.F1.I have to insert the values in D.F1 in other fields while the coulmn 1
in both the main table and sub table matches.
Ih short i have to insert a dataframe (D.F.sub.2) into the main D.F1 using
the column1 that hold similar values.

Kindly help me.It is running out of my head

Ramya