[R] Beautify R scripts in microsoft word

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 05:05:40 CEST 2008

And if you don't want to type spaces or indent manually when you write
your code, you may also use the function 'tidy.source()' (in the
package 'animation') to add spaces and indent automatically. For
example: http://animation.yihui.name/animation:misc#tidy_up_r_source

Hope this will "beautify" your code more :)

Yihui

--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086