[R] printing all rows

Adam D. I. Kramer adik-rhelp at ilovebacon.org
Tue Sep 9 19:04:16 CEST 2008

> options("max.print")
$max.print
[1] 99999

> options(max.print=100000)
> options("max.print")
$max.print
[1] 1e+05

...so check what your max.print is, and figure out whether you need to
set it to nrow, ncol, or nrow*ncol of your data frame...then do so...though
of course, this is a global variable, so everything you print from then on
will just keep printing and printing.

Really, though, you might get more utility out of write.table and then using
a word processor to read the data in your table.

--Adam