[R] lm and time series.

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 00:15:39 CEST 2008

So you want time as the independent variable?  Let's say that the
units of y in your first example were seconds- couldn't you just use a
regular lm and say that the units were seconds, minutes, or what ever?
 I am probably out of my league here, but I am just not understanding
what it is that you want.  a time series is just a series of data
points indexed by time.  Arima maybe, or some other cool times series
modeling approach- wavelet, spectral density- for frequency domain
type things...  What are you trying to accomplish?