[R] Plotting the complex fft in 3D?

Oliver Bandel oliver at first.in-berlin.de
Thu Sep 4 20:39:41 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm new to R (using it since about two weeks),
but absolutely a fan of it from the beginning on. :-)

Best tool for working with data I found. :-)

I tried using the fft() and other funcitons for
analysing time series.

What I would be glad to have, would be a
convenient way to display the complex result
of a fft in a way, that real and imaginary parts
each use an axis for themselves, and the index of the
resulting values use the third axe.

When displaying this as a 3D->2D picture,
it also would be nice, to change the view,
like it can be done with persp().

Is there already a package or script for preparing the data
of an fft to be displayed in this way?

Ciao,
   Oliver