[R] How to do Epps-Pulley test?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Sep 3 17:10:01 CEST 2008

I don't know of any implementation of the Epps-Pulley test in R, but if your really want to do normality testing on large samples, then the best (for one definition of best) test is the one proposed in this message:
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/136160.html

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center