[R] AIC for quasipoisson link

Bonenfant Christophe bonenfan at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri Oct 31 21:24:09 CET 2008

Ben, I think the reference you're searching for is the one below

@ARTICLE{Lebreton1992,
  author = {Lebreton, J.-D. and Burnham, K. P. and Clobert, J. and Anderson,
	D. R.},
  title = {Modeling survival and testing biological hypotheses using marked
	animals: a unified approach with case studies},
  journal = {Ecological {M}onographs},
  year = {1992},
  volume = {62},
  pages = {67-118},
  keywords = {Modeling, survival, Capture-recapture},
  pdf = {Lebreton1992.pdf}
}

Cheers,