[R] Inno setup script request

Sebastien JAEGER jaeger at ciml.univ-mrs.fr
Thu Oct 30 12:53:05 CET 2008

Dear all,

I am a public resaerch engineer in marseille (France) and I am currently developping a free software for high throughput experiments in biology using  mainly R (bioconductor). This project is almost at a finalisation stage and I would like to  build an installshield  using  innosetup  for the windows version of my software. The ideal case would  be to also include the required 2.6 version of R  directly in the  installshield, but I am  more familiar with linux than  with windows, and the easyest way for me  do do that would probably be to  modify the innosetup script for R installation to include my files rather than the contrary...

Would you see any opposition against doing so?  and if not,  would it  be possible for you to send me the innosetup script related to the 2.6.2 version of R?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Best regards,

SJ

Sebastien Jaeger, PhD (CNRS)
Centre d'Immunologie de Marseille-Luminy (CIML)
Parc scientifique de luminy, case 906,
13288 Marseille cedex 09
Tel: +33 4 91 26 94 43